We deliver great coaching, together with 360 feedback, appraisals and performance management solutions.
But so do lots of other people. So how are we different?
Our NEW research into how men and women differ in business, management and leadership. Download paper now
This amazing tool has been created for clients who want to enable their people to own and manage their 360° feedback without needing a coach.
360 Feedback Features
360º Feedback - Features of the Talent Innovations online software
We built our software platform MyTalent to provide 360º Feedback with our own unique twist. We wanted to make it highly customisable and packed full of features to truly support high-impact development.
- Questionnaires are super-quick and easy to complete because all the questions can be put onto a single page: no more laboriously clicking through an endless number of pages
- Single login for each user no matter how many projects or 360s they are involved in, and so also a single reminder email regardless of how many 360 questionnaires each person may have outstanding
- Complete freedom to change wordings (e.g. of emails, introduction pages, questionnaire, etc.)
- Use your own phrases - you can change the wording used for things like ’questionnaire’, ’rater’, ’focus’, and virtually anything else
- Report template can be laid out, ordered, titled and coloured any way you want, including your own choice of explanatory text
- Personal Questions - each feedback participant can add extra words into their questionnaire that only they and their reviewers see. This makes a huge different to relevance and engagement - it gives people a real sense of ’ownership’ of their tool
- Lots of quality comments - as well as being able to give answers to open text questions (such as ’what is X good at?’) reviewers can also add comments on individually-rated behaviours. The system can specifically prompt reviewers to put comments on particularly low-rated behaviours, which are incredibly useful to help individuals understand what they need to do to shift their effectiveness.
- Ipsative questions - we can include a section in the questionnaire asking people to choose the 1-3 competencies that would be most worthwhile to develop. This can help people identify areas to focus on when otherwise there’s a risk that the other feedback might not give that clarity
If you’d like to speak to one of our consultants then call us on 0845 362 3269
Coaching: Raising performance to new levels Euton Daley explains how personal coaching helped him create a new future for the Pegasus Theatre in East Oxford