We deliver great coaching, together with 360 feedback, appraisals and performance management solutions.
But so do lots of other people. So how are we different?
Be a Better Teacher in Only 25-40 Minutes
How can you reach your maximum potential as an educator?
Inspiring Leader (education) covers the range of leadership and management behaviour that will lead to maximum performance and excellence in teaching and learning.
Designed after years of trialling and research, Inspiring Leader is based on a competency model comprising four main sections and 16 competencies (each assessed by 8 questions):
- Time required: 25-40 minutes
- 128 items
- 1-5 scale with space for comments against each
- 6 open questions to gather more thoughts from reviewers
- Reviewer types: self, manager, report, peer, partner, client and others
- Project set up within 24 hours
- Development Activities: practical ideas and suggestions for growth and learning for each of the competencies
- Follow-up to 360: our online “Development Tracker” allows a leader to track specific behaviours they are committed to developing on a quarterly basis with the powerful contribution of 2-3 selected advisors
- Personal Questions: individuals can supplement their 360 survey by adding their own questions. This gives the individual deeper engagement and ownership of the 360º Feedback process, increasing its effectiveness in delivering development
- Pick & Click: each individual’s 360 can be configured with each of the 16 competencies turned ’on’ or ’off’ as required
- Management Styles: the summary report also shows an overview of your management style, based on an ’overlaid’ interpretation of the core questionnaire items – the larger circles indicate where the individual’s style is stronger
Your report shows results in numerical and graphical form, including an overview of your management style, benchmark against others in your group, hidden strengths, blind spots.
For a more detailed overview of the Inspiring Leader model, download a sample report here.