We deliver great coaching, together with 360 feedback, appraisals and performance management solutions.
But so do lots of other people. So how are we different?
Our NEW research into how men and women differ in business, management and leadership. Download paper now
This amazing tool has been created for clients who want to enable their people to own and manage their 360° feedback without needing a coach.
360 Degree Feedback
We develop flexible and innovative software that adds value through clever, unique features, improving the user experience and the effectiveness of the information gathered.
As leading experts in 360 feedback, appraisals and talent development tools we offer a unique combination of:
- flexible & innovative software
- psychometric excellence
- insightful reporting
- proactive project management
- specialist feedback coaching, and
- expert Talent Management consultants
Cutting-edge technology – our easy to use, secure web-based system supports your whole 360 feedback, appraisal and talent management process, designed by business psychologists for maximum impact.
Clean and clear reports – easy to understand reports give clarity on strengths and development needs, delivering true insight.
Personalised surveys – a unique feature of our software is that people can add their own personal questions to any core competency questions in their 360 feedback. This transforms commitment and maximises the potential for change.
Comprehensive specialist support – every member of the Talent Innovations team truly offers proactive support, enthusiastically partnering with you to ensure your 360 feedback, performance management or talent management project is a hassle-free success.
Ready to use – we have a portfolio of 360 feedback surveys designed to suit the private, education and public sectors.
Fully customisable – you can easily have your 360 feedback competency model or your company’s appraisal process built into our software. However many items, competencies and types of questions you need, we can bring it to life for your people.
We will do whatever it takes to make sure our clients get a good service. 87% of our coaching sessions were rated 5/5 for value by a client in the Education Sector last month the other 13% rated 4/5. That is the standard we always aim for.
If you’d like to speak to one of our consultants then call us on 0845 362 3269